Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Good surgery day......

Mom's surgery went wonderful. We were at the surgery center by 7:15 this morning and home by 9:30....just the way I like it. They put her under completely for 3 minutes because they needed to put a nerve block on her eye due to her hypersensitivity and the entire procedure took 15 minutes. She was a little stoned when she was brought out, and freezing, but doing great. I just made her some lunch, she did some vacuuming (don't ask!) and is now relaxing a little bit more. All in all....excellent morning.

What else have I done? Made huge pot of beef stew for my daddy, dishes, three loads of laundry, and I am about to clean my den and my bedroom. Oh, and I am making peanut butter cookies. Peanut butter cookies are my daddy's favorite, and since he has been so great about all of this, he gets a treat. I was just going to be a slug today, but I just have too much damn energy!

Oh, and I am going to a b-day party on Friday!!! Looking forward to hanging out with a few men that can put away their share plus of meat.....and we are going to the Rodizio! What more can a girl ask for than to watch men eat themselves sick?? I love the garlic vegetables and can make myself sick on that, so who am I to speak. It will also be nice to meet a couple of new people that I have heard about...so I am excited about that as well.

Oh, and work? Well, yesterday was Monday....busy, busy day, but other than that....it is okay.

Only 26 more days until Vegas!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home