Monday, October 08, 2001

Wow, long time....

I can't believe how long it has been since the last writing! What a slackard am I!

Anyways, had a great weekend. I took work off on Friday and spent the day shopping with my mom. Then Saturday I spent the day cleaning, picking pumpkins, and then to the Haunted Hollow. It is the first time that I have gone to the Haunted Hollow and it was great! I was scared, but I did spend a lot of the time looking at stuff. However, I still enjoy the Haunted Forrest more. Then Sunday I got to spend with Dylan. We shopped, watched a scary movie, relaxed! What more can a girl ask for!

Oh, back to the pumpkins. We cleaned the pumpkin patch out and I managed to grow 47 pumpkins! How cool for me!! However, the list of people asking for me to carve a pumpkin continues to grow. I now have the local church asking me to do a couple of decorated pumpkins for them. How strange is that????

On to this weekend.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home