Friday, June 01, 2001

Now I am sad. It looks to be that nobody has decided to continue their "blogging" since Scottie decided to stop. I am in complete agreement with the Scott about finding more useful ways to spend your time, other than staying on the internet, and thankfully, I don't have that much time on my hands to spend it on the internet all day. I am also happy that he will be trying to contact his friends in a more "one on one" way. However, his rantings were so fascinating/startling that I found the time each day to read his private thoughts. Oh Scott, I am starting to miss you more and more. Yet, I am wandering off from the point I was trying to make. Since nobody seems interested in keeping up their blogs on a daily basis, and this would include me, I will doubtfully be making many attempts and coming back to this. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, wasn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home