Tuesday, May 29, 2001

let's just say that this was one of the worst weekends of my life...but one that has made me appreciate my true friendships all the more. With the wreck that Rob had to go through, and the life changing events that his mother and family will be enduring, it makes you truly appreciate those that are around you and part of you. My thoughts and all my prayers will be with Rob, Toni, and their families in this time that they need it most. I hope all of you will join also.

As for Rob's mother's surgery....it went well. We will learn more this week as her body comes around more. I hope it is a good sign that she can feel it when you touch her leg. Hopefully with this surgery, she will be able to move them.

Scotty, what will I do without your blogs!!!!! You make me laugh and cry all day long! I will miss them, but I am very proud of you for taking the time you spend doing your blogs and putting them to scholastic endeavors!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home