Friday, May 18, 2001

Oh Michelle, you truly believe that I have a heart? That is so nice of you, diluted, but very nice. I honestly was not born with any type of heart. I believe that in my previous life I was either a hyena or a lion because I just cannot stand the weaker folks and feel that they need to be fed upon. Thankfully, I think you were in my pride/pack so we get a long well. However, you were one of the ones that was born with a heart.

Scott, I am concerned and you need to e-mail me and tell me what is going on before I freak out and start making shit up in my head about you that I will need to put on this blog for the whole world to read. Talk to me, baby!!!!

Okay, I need to jump on the wagon about the death penalty. I am COMPLETELY for the death penalty, if it is carried out swiftly. I don't believe in the appeals process, at least not more than once. I think the death penalty should be for the public to witness, if this is agreed upon by the victims family. As you are all aware, with the murder of Marc, I find great peace knowing that after the trial of his murderers, they will be put to death. I don't feel that they should be able to take another breath when they have taken the life of another person. Archaic.....maybe. Vindictive.....definatly. I believe what you give out should come back to you threefold....as the way of the Wiccan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home