Wednesday, May 30, 2001

Spent most of my time home from work figuring out what the hell to wear to the graduation tomorrow. Oh hell!!

Anyways to more important problems, looks like the worst of the accident maybe over, in regards to the physical aspects, now time to heal. Rob's mom's surgery went well, we just need to wait and see at this point. Rob is now having to let his boo-boo have air and I am hoping that he is a smart boy and doesn't go and play football until hsi is healed AND they have the results back on his heart. As for the piece of shit that hit him, I hope that every moment that he intakes oxygen into his lungs, he hurts emotionally and spiritually, and then eventuall physically, for the damage that he has inflicted and REFUSES to take responsibility for. It is one thing to be in an accident and to step up and say, "Hey! I fucked up! I'm sorry! Let me take responsibility and do what I can to make this situation right." It is another stack of pancakes to start making up stories to get yourself out the situation, to lay blame on others. People like that slide through their pathetic life weasling their way out of every situation they have put themselves in, and it makes me sick, and it makes me want to seek retribution. Maybe this is the point that same people get to when they finally "snap" and take matters into their own hands. hmmmm..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home