Monday, May 21, 2001

Justification of previous rant....

We received our call logs today. That is a sheet showing how many calls you took for the week, along with everybody else, blah blah blah. I took 298, the next highest was 232, the next highest (and the person who I am having the biggest problem with right now) is 155. Now you do the math. We both work 40 hours a week on the phone. I took 143 calls more than her. BUT she doesn't have time to do any of her correspondence, work her pend reports, etc. Can anybody explain this to me???

Oh, and I am taking a half day off of work tomorrow to paint the bathroom. How pathetic is that.

Here is my latest rant....

Am I selfish by believing that I am taken for granted by many of the people in my life because of all the stuff that I do for them? Should I not be the "golden child" while the other siblings that I have not be treated with such high esteem from the parental units? I was just wondering..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home