Friday, May 18, 2001

gee, can't imagine who voted on my honey bunny's poll that they are prejudice against Fat People!!! Good thing I still love them.....

Anyways, I guess it is just not in the cards to be able to go through a whole day without some type of stress at work. Have another co-worker who threw a hissy fit today. "Why?" you ask in a concerned, motherly voice? This would be because of the fact that she can't seem to get her work done. Now, this is the interesting point.....I take double (and I am not exagerrating) the amount of calls that she does, process claims, work report, and a shit load of other projects, but I am able to keep up on my work load. She, however, crys and whines that she can't do it all, ends up giving half of her shit to a supervisor who then has to spend her day trying to get through this ridiculous amount of work and ends up throwing away most of it because it is not necessary!!! SOOOOO, my supervisor got on her today because she was logging out of the calls and expecting others to take all her calls, and trying to do other stuff. And this co-worker had the nerve to freak out!! She even DEMANDED that she get time off the phones so she can do her paperwork. How does this happen? How is it that every other person on this account can get through her workload every single day AND take calls but her??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home