Saturday, May 19, 2001

I love to work in the yard. I love to work in the yard so much that I wish I could be in Denver to mow Scott's yard. I actually worked in the yard today until the point of a migraine. Now, I am not sure if the migraine came due to the sun or the smell of manure...probably a combination of both. However, I am disappointed in myself because all I did was work in the yard. Have yet to get the bathroom painted, and didn't even think about staining the deck yet. I believe those will be projects that I will take on during the week after work....maybe even call in sick one day and do one of them...who knows! Is it sick that I have become obsessed with these projects? Probably not more so than usual since I am ALWAYS obsessed with some type of project. Does anybody else stay up late into the night writing lists of things to do for the week besides me???

Let's discuss love, shall we? I believe that I am the only person in the world that is capable of turning off that emotion. And all that know me will agree since most have seen my love turn to hate in a the blink of an eye. And I believe that I actually enjoy the emotion of hate far more than love. Hate makes me feel more alive, more invigorated. Love is a wonderful emotion and I have been learning more and more of it with my hunny-bunny. He has truly taught me what "love" is capable of doing for a person. Scott, you will be in that "state" soon enough, just learn from what you are going through now. And Michelle and Jer, your "love" is almost frightening for the intensity of it...as everybody know who has ever been around them when they are fighting. And Michelle, if you use this paragraph as your justification for me having a heart, may I point out that also in this paragraph that I stated two points in my favor of not having a heart...1) I can turn love off, and 2) I enjoy hate more.

Is it a sign of age when you realize that points in time are coming much too soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home