Friday, May 18, 2001

relax-a-phobia...that is what I have. I am excited about working my ass of this weekend and not being here at work. What the hell is wrong with me? I am going to do some yardwork, get my bathroom painted, and if I have time, I am going to try to get my porch sanded and stained. What is wrong with me????????

Had a great time with the huggy-bunny's family last night at the Meat-O-Rama...I have never been so excited about the eating of dead animal flesh as I am when we go there. I think it is because they make the cattle run through crushed garlic and roll around in their Brazillian spices before they run them past out table to munch on. God, what great food!!!! Oh, the salads are pretty damn good as well.

God, Scott, sorry I am such a slackered in checking out your blog. I will definatly be doing that tonight so I can read all the exciting news!!! All I know is that I love you, miss you, and as always, am impressed with you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home