Thursday, May 17, 2001

It finally happened...I got a damned speeding ticket!!! I decided to take a "new" way to work today and that was my first mistake! Mr. Nice Officer ( not saying this sarcastically, he was very sweet and funny!) clocked me going around the corner on 3500 South doing 72 mph, pulled his cool car out in FRONT of me (I guess to slow me down?) clocked me again doing 67 mph but only ticketed me for going 9 over....oh, did I forget to tell you the speed limit is 40 mph??? He asked me why I was going so fast, so I thought honesty would be best, told hime "Because I am an idiot." He laughed, wrote me up for a $60.00 ticket and it won't go on my record! BUT the good news is, I was wearing my seat belt...which isn't normal for me!!!!! So, I at least got that first ticket out of the way!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home