Wednesday, May 16, 2001

Oh, forgot to tell everybody about me blowing up at work yesterday! I got my ass chewed out on Tuesday for not taking the 4 calls that were holding. It may have had something to do with the fact that 1) just got off a call and 2) HAD A FUCKING CALL HOLDING!!!! Anyways, I blew up yesterday at a friend/supervisor because I am tired of doing all that I do, just to be ripped for not doing more. So, I have decided those people on my account that don't do SHIT and get away with it AND DON'T get their asses chewed have come upon something, so I will be modeling myself after them from now on. I figure that I should be getting some type of raise for it!!

Oh, and if your girlfriend was sick all day at work and you knew about it, don't you think you should call her when you get off work to check on her? Just a thought........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home