Wednesday, May 09, 2001

I honestly don't believe any rant with compare to this.......

I am so very beyond pissed off right now, that if I was not at work I would probably be screaming words that would make most men tuck their tails and run in fear!!!!! I have a co-worker, who I not only hate because of her aggressive stupidity, but also because the world is all about HER. She comes and goes as she pleases. Case in point, she apparently had a "doctor appointment" today that she was to attend during her lunch hour. Before I got back from lunch, which is the hour before hers, she was gone. That was prior to noon. It is now 3:08 pm and she still has not returned!!! That left the person that had asked for the afternoon off, having to stay late!! Okay, why does this make me angry, you may ask? Because of the fact that she is always pulling stunts like this that take advantage of her boss, as well as, her co-workers. And of course, she always has a pathetic sob story to go along with it. Thankfully, my boss if fully aware, NOW, that she is full of putrid SHIT! Oh, if capital punishment was allowed in the workplace........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home