Tuesday, May 08, 2001

Has anybody, other than Dylan, ever visited Uproar.com? Well, I have a new addiction, and it would be that damnable website! There is a game in there called Color Code and I could sit and play that stupid, mindless game for hours! Why is that, you may ask? It is because it is exactly as I stated...MINDLESS!! I think my mind has sought this game out for a moment of relaxtion from my unending desire to analyze anything that breathes!

Okay, let me fill you in on my day at work yesterday...at least the end of the day. The woman that sits next to me decides to talk to me. Well, in the middle of her discussion I hear the very voice of HELL boom out (and names are being changed to protect people's privacy), "SARA, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO, YOU LET ME KNOW! IF YOU ARE BORED, I HAVE A PROJECT THAT YOU CAN DO. I HAVE 90 THOUSAND PENDS THAT NEED TO BE RELEASED AND IF YOU HAVE TIME TO TALK YOU HAVE TIME TO DO THAT REPORT!!!" Anyways there was more banter between the voice of hell, namely my BIG boss, and "Sara" which consisted of "Sara" trying to explain why it is necessary to take a break to talk. Then my BIG boss, who up to this point I could not see, came over to see what I was doing, patted me on the back and winked at me (which is her way of saying that the outburst was not directed at me) and walked off. Why am I choosing to tell you this? Because this BIG boss of mine HAS COMPLETELY SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!! And as most of you know, I am not fearful of many women!!! She is the coolest woman in the world!!!

Also, to answer a question...Yes, Scott you are definatly one of my boys!!! I would agree on the Tab....too a certain extent (don't try to change my mind on this). HOWEVER, my boys have all had their experiences with psychotic women and I truly don't understand why a good woman cannot see my boys for the wonderful, loving, funny, intelligent, handsome, and all over fantastic human beings that they are and STAY WITH THEM!!!! I was one of those "psychotic women" in high school and I treated Dylan like human waste. However, I grew up!!! Thankfully in that growing up process, Dylan and I weren't together so I can attribute the "growing experience" to myself. But I digress. What is up with most women???????? I blame this completely on women and not on my boys!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home