Friday, October 10, 2008

Dear Diary Friday....

HAPPY DAY! Friday is here!!!

Dylan has been given the opportunity for as much OT next week as he can handle....thanks to our AWESOME economy! Don't know if you heard, but in the first minute of the bell sounding today, the Dow dropped 660 points! Yeah, it's great what fear can do to the average citizen.

So, have to share how adorable my new "baby" is. Charlie has turned out to be the prettiest of our cats. He is all white, the ears, the face, and tips of his paws are dark chocolate....and he is completely a "Mama's boy". He has to be sitting on my lap when I am sitting, has to have his face in my face, wants me to kiss him on the "lips" or at the very least, on his face and head, and LOVES to be snuggled up with me anywhere I am. He also has started coming in when I am putting my make up to sit on the sink and stare at me and then follows me to the bedroom and cries and cries and cries while I am getting ready for work...and then stands up on his hind legs while he is on the bed so that he can "hug me" when I bend down. Oh gawd, he makes me feel like shit every day I leave him!!! It will just be so interesting to see how this new baby does with all of the upcoming holidays. So far, he has been really good with all of the Halloween decorations...but we are not finished decorating yet. Hopefully he will stay good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home