Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dear Diary Thursday,

I finally got all of the evil out of my system. Not sure what took over this week, well, I do have a small idea of what it COULD have been, but it is gone now. After dropping my Mom after last night from her last weekly PT visit, I went home and had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner, took a hot bath, got in bed and read and read and read....watched some t.v.....read some more....and just couldn't sleep. My psyche was telling me it was time to deal with the evil and get it GONE! So I did. The bad side to the story is that our power went out sometime last night so I woke up to my alarm clock blinking. I grabbed my cell phone and I had overslept by AN HOUR so I was running like a crazy person all morning so I could get to work on time. Since they have had the "crack down" at my work about being late, and since I have NEVER been late one day in my life to work, I was killing myself to get here!

Oh, the weekend is going to be nice. I don't care what happens this weekend, as long as some part of it has SOMETHING to do with Halloween AND I get to take one nap. I know it is funny, but I love NAPPING! I usually only sleep for about 20 minutes, but that is enough for me!

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you are feeling better..
I may spend soem time at the fabric and thrift stores this weekend putting my costume otgether!1 AND Mom says we ARE going out on halloween night so gimme a call and let me know what youre doing.. maybe I will come trick or treat you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home