Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Okay, my mood was just as shitty as yesterday when I got up, but I have had a Pumpkin Latte from Beans and Brews, had some really great e-mails from my friends, had a co-worker do a bit of a dance for me, talked to a very sweet husband, and I have done everything I could to get my ass in line....and it has worked. It is going to be a great day.

I think my problem yesterday is that I just felt overwhelmed. I have a lot I want to do for Halloween, alot I want to get accomplished before Winter arrives, a lot I want to complete on myself, and just could not see a light at the end of the tunnel....not even a small flashlight bulb flickering on and off because the batteries were running out....nothing. But I have decided that I do not NEED to get all of those things accomplished RIGHT NOW. I need to learn to relax, to take a step back, and realize that I will get things accomplished when they get done. I need to take a moment to breathe, and that is what I am doing.

Oh, and I am also HIGHLY amused at work right now, which helps. I just watched a co-worker have a complete melt-down temper tantrum and I am waiting to see what the outcome of that is. I know, I know....I shouldn't find humor in that, but I did!

Oh, and a big THANK YOU to my friend Alana....she always seems to know what to say and when to say it. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home