Friday, September 26, 2008

Dear Diary Friday...

Oh GAWD am I happy it is Friday. Tonight is going to be busy after work, but busy in a good way. We are going to have some dinner, and then do some shopping for shoes, window shopping, and just more shopping. Tomorrow I am taking my Mom grocery shopping in the morning, and then we are getting the yard "winterized", then going to hang out with friends. Sunday, we are cleaning out our shed and HOPEFULLY starting to decorate outside for HALLOWEEN! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Work has been busy this week. I have had several client issues come up, which have taken lots and lots of time each day. I have also become totally addicted to Facebook's game "Mob Wars", and I don't need ANOTHER addiction in my life. And then I just have some irritating fucks at work that drive me insane with their constant stupidity and game playing. I know today is going to be a great day, and I am going to do my best not to let anyone bug the shit out of me....I need a mantra for today....something like "Don't let fucks bug you....don't let fucks bug you...." or "I choose today to be good because stupidity of others won't get me down...." something....

Happy Friday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home