Monday, October 06, 2008

Dear Diary Monday....

The weekend was AWESOME! I left work early on Friday and got home and got the yard ready for winter....mowed, the roses trimmed, plants pulled up, everything weeded. Poor Dylan had a really bad time sleeping so he slept a little late and was not able to help me. However, he was a sweetheart and went and got us dinner.

Saturday, we got up and did a whole bunch of running around and had lunch/dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. I have not had that for so long that it actually was delicious! I got such a huge amount that I ended up having to take about 3/4 of it home and we had it for dinner.

Sunday...we relaxed the entire day.....and it was great.

This was the weekend that I started my new diet. Friday and Saturday was suppose to be my "load up" day where you eat everything and anything to load up your body with calories. Well, I can't do that. I tried and tried and tried but I actually was not even remotely hungry those two days. However, then Sunday rolled around and that is the day that I started the food part of the diet, and of course, hungry all day long!!! I hated it! I cheated so many times yesterday that I was surprised I didn't gain 10 lbs. But, when I got on the scale today, down 2.5 lbs so I was pretty happy.

Good news....I got my nails redone and they are beautiful. I found a new place and I completely love, love, LOVE it. It is very state of the art, very clean, use all of the newest tools...and are friendly and informative. Just loved it. Now I am going to be getting new hair this week, so I will be all shades of happy!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

great weekends ROCK! Congrats on the 2.5 lbs.. and new nails..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home