Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday,

Oh gawd, I woke up in the foulest, meanest, most evil mood I have been in....ever! Don't know what the problem is....I have been doing mantra's to get myself in a better mood, nothing is working. So, to get it out of my system, here is my list of things that have pissed me off:

1. If there is something that OBVIOUSLY needs to be done (house, work, personal life....etc), don't sit on your ass and wait for SOMEBODY else to do it. Especially in the case of a partnership....if you see something like the floor needs to be mopped, don't wait for the other person to do it....grab the fucking mop and DO IT!

2. Don't be a fucking two-faced bitch. If you don't like somebody, then don't act like you like them just to get something from them. If I don't like you, I don't talk to you unless I NEED TO BECAUSE OF WORK. Don't IM me, don't send me a personal e-mail, I have made it obvious we are NOT FRIENDS.

3. If you hurt somebody's feelings....acknowledge it and apologize for it. I have no problem stepping up and taking responsibility for my actions and can say "I'm sorry" and MEAN IT when I need to. Why can't other people?

4. If you fuck up, acknowledge it! See number 3

5. If you consider yourself a friend, fucking BE ONE! That means you don't just go on and on and on about how you are, see how the other person is. See how their life is going....ask a FUCKING QUESTION. I get really, really tired of being friends for people who want me to be their ear and shoulder, but could give a flying fucking frog about me.

Okay, I think that is it for now....whew! I think I am already feeling better!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope my email yesterday didnt precipitate #5.. eek.

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Lorene said...

Oh HELL no it did not my friend! Thanks for the e-mail....it made my day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home