Thursday, October 09, 2008

Dear Diary Thursday....

Is it me, or does anyone get tired of having to be the "responsible" person and reminding the same person(s) over and over and over again on things? Yeah, I'm there with a couple of people.....

Good news! I was almost to the point that I was disgruntled and was going to quit the diet because I was not seeing a "significant" weight loss....and then I got on the scale this morning and I was down 3.5lbs! WOOOHOOO! That is a total of 5.9 lbs in 6 days. Then I decided to read up on it and it is very normal to go a couple of days without weight loss and then all of a sudden...DOWN.

Other good news.....I am getting my hair cut and colored again tonight and am EXCITED! I am going to go a dark brown all over, hopefully I can find something that is a richer brown than what I am getting. Now....just gotta decide on the cut!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ooh.. haircuts.. mine only does ONE thing..a bob.. but thats OK I have discovered the joy of coloring it..
Im getting mune hacked this weekend too.. I cant WAIT! We need to get together soemtime this month for something halloweenie..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home