Monday, September 15, 2008

Dear Diary Monday...

Things that are irritating the fuck out of me today:

1. If you act like a completely insane, over the top dramatic person then you have not right to act "surprised" when people start shying away from you. Look in the fucking mirror! If you act like the world is ending and you tear yourself apart...both physically and mentally than people might start treating you differently and might not want have anything to do with you! Oh, and it is not because you OBVIOUSLY have some issues, it is because YOU WON'T OWN UP TO THEM AND BLAME EVERYBODY ELSE! Yep, can't stand people who can't take responsibility for their own actions.

2. If you continously reach out to somebody because you are feeling vulnerable and alone and that "friend" does everything they can to help you, make you feel better, soothe your hurt feelings...do not just toss that person aside when the "trauma" has subsided! You keep it up, I won't be around as a friend anymore.

3. Deal with the fact that I am BUSY and HAVE A LIFE OF MY OWN. Sorry, if you know me than you know that September and October are extremely busy months for me. Top it off with the fact that I work 40+ hours a week, have a husband, have animals, have a house and a yard, and two parent's I take care of. Deal with the fact that every once in a fuckin' while I want a few minutes FOR ME. Some time that I can just power down and relax. If you can't deal with it, than fuck off and walk away.

Other than that, I am looking forward to this coming weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home