Monday, August 18, 2008

Dear Diary Monday....

The weekend was okay, but very, very stress-filled.

Friday I got home and we relaxed as Dylan was suffering from a week of less sleep then normal due to having two different people come out to look at our air conditioner and THEN having somebody come out and install a whole new system. Thank Gawd for credit cards! So, he got lots of sleep and went to work as he was coming home early to help out with Saturday.

So, Saturday we got up and headed over to my folks house to clean out their rooms of furniture to get the new furniture. Oh, what an event! The furniture people ended up coming earlier than expected, my brother and I got into a screaming match, we honestly thought a couch was not going to make it in the house, and it all ended up working out a lot earlier than I thought it would. After that, Dylan went home to get some sleep and I took my Mom to get all of her grocery shopping done. I then went home and Dylan and I went and did a bit of shopping....FOR HALLOWEEN! It was awesome!

Sunday, Dylan and I went and saw "Mirrors" and then did some grocery shopping and then came home a little earlier than expected due to both of us not feeling very well. So, Dylan got some sleep as he started his new schedule last night.

So, this coming up weekend we are hoping to be able to enjoy time NOT INVOLVING CARPET OR FURNITURE MOVING and maybe spending a little time doing stuff around our house. Then again, we will see.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home