Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday...

What a weekend! Last Thursday I took my Daddy to get a weird growthy thing taken off the side of his head....two hours later we finally got to leave! Then I had to rush home to meet the in-laws for a belated b-day dinner. Oh, and let me just say that my insomnia was in full swing last week so I was running on about two hours of sleep at that point....for the WHOLE WEEK. Friday, I don't even REMEMBER Friday if that says anything. Saturday I had to take my parents grocery shopping and then I got home and Dylan was feeling horrible. He had called in his migraine medicine on Thursday and they were out of it so we ended up having to go over Saturday afternoon to pick it up....not much fun when you are already in a full swing of a migraine. We ended up just relaxing and trying to make him feel better. Sunday we went all over and finally found a Wii! And guess what? With all of my g.c.'s from work, it cost us a total of $12.67!!!! And that included additional nunchuks and a controller! Now we just needed to get it set up. After that, we relaxed because Dylan had to go into work that night as he traded his night off with a co-worker to help out my folks this coming Friday.

Speaking of this week, my parent's new carpet will be here on Saturday morning and then next Saturday....THEIR NEW FURNITURE! It will be so nice to get all of this done and out of the way....

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are a new Wii family and love it. The hubby rocks out on Guitar Hero (badly, I might add) and the child love just about any game a 4 year old can control (Mario Kart is a fave). Have a blast!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home