Monday, July 07, 2008

Dear Diary Monday...


I could not have asked for a more perfect three day weekend. Let's catch up!

Thursday, I left work at 11 am and went and got my nails done. I left in a pretty irritable mood so I did not have them polish them, nor did I stay and get a pedicure like I planned on. I stopped and got my Mom and took her to do some grocery shopping and then headed home and took a much needed 30 minute nap....which helped my attitude. Dylan and I then went to dinner at Market Street Oyster Bar and then went to the liquor store and headed home.

Friday was our "work day" so we got up and did yardwork and cleaned the entire house. After that we relaxed for a little bit and then I bbq'd some steaks and veggies for us and we ate outside and enjoyed the weather with the slight breeze we had....it was wonderful! We then crashed for the remainder of the night.

Saturday we got up and went to the Farmer's Market, which was a bunch of fun! We also did some running around and then headed over to Toni and Rob's for a WONDERFUL BBQ event and it was great to see everyone and hang out and just really relax and share some fantastic energy....even though Toni's "adult beverage" kicked my ass because it was so good I could not stop drinking it!

Sunday was our "relax" day and we watched three movies.....all that I would recommend...."Fido", "Jumpers" (a bit boring), and "Day of the Dead"...I think the third remake. We also got Wing Coop because we were going to watch the UFC pay per view BUT it did not record. Oh well, we still had a fantastic time.

Now back to reality.....

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

holy hell! didja LOVE fido?? I own it.. one of my faves! rent "death at a funeral" next!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home