Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dear Diary Wednesday...

My attitude just SUCKS this week. Not sure what the problem is but I am just an angry and pissed off person. I think I need a weekend of just doing some relaxing and stuff that I want to do, instead of being at the beck and call of others to get my attitude in check. Oh, and a few days away from my work would be helpful as well.

Work has been very stressful this week on a few different levels. We all got an ass chewing about not doing our jobs, and it pisses me off when a few people screw off and don't do THEIR job, and then there are the majority of people that DO their jobs, but they get reprimanded as well. I guess I just don't understand the theory that instead of approaching those people that are not doing their job and handling the situation, that you should punish EVERYONE. How about having a back bone? But oh well, that is why I am not in managment and never want to be over a team of people ever again.

Also, I have a "stalker" at my work, but I think that situation has resolved itself....and least I hope it has for the sanity of the other person or I will be getting them fired.

Other than that, I think I am just tired. My sleeping schedule is all screwed up (my doing) and I am sleeping about 3 hours and then I am up until about 1 hour before my alarm goes off. Makes for some looooonnnnngggggg nights.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

the planets have been all fucked up this week.. my week was ass-tastic til Saturday morning when I woke up in the best mood Ive been in for MONTHS!! I hope your weekend was good..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home