Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Things have been hectic, crazy really. Work has become a place for me to go for 9 hours where I really don't care what is going on. The "promotion" that I got was just a figment of somebody's imagination and really, all it is, is I get more work. My boss did work hard to get me a raise, which was also nothing, but more than I expected.

Home has been good. Today is my Mom's b-day so I will be hanging out with her tonight. Dylan and I are also going to start doing a project every single weekend. This weekend will probably be us starting to remove wallpaper from the bathrooms so that we can prime and paint and then put in all new stuff. Dylan's bathroom is in the worst shape, so I will probably be starting there.

Also been having a bit of trouble with a couple of personal issues involving "friends". One issue is a problem with a possible stalker, somebody who would like to be a friend to the point of insanity. The other is a friend who I am having to do all the work on the friendship (making all the initial contacts) and I just can't have a friendship that is not 50/50. So, I get to try and work those two situations out as well.

Other than that, just looking forward to a great weekend and a fun together for Michelle's b-day!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger Toni said...

...gosh I didn't think you saw me looking in your windows with my binoculars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home