Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Yesterday was strange. I got a "promotion", which I don't know if you can really call getting a new title, a lot more work, your current work load not reduced, and no pay raise a "promotion", but that is what I got. I am "piloting" a new team and I am the first member of the team. It will allow me a little more time off the phones and I will not be held to phone stats, but that is about it. Oh, and I now have the three LARGEST clients of my employer. Yay for me?

Then I went home and got to play Plumber for the evening. The toilet downstairs has been allowing water to drain from the flapper in the tank. What that means is you would flush the toilet, the tank would fill up, and then within a couple of hours it would drain out leaving the tank totally empty, which makes flushing it the next time a bit difficult. So, I got to go over to Lowes and install a new flapper....which thrilled me to no end since I was planning on coming home, eating dinner, relaxing and then maybe, JUST MAYBE, going to sleep relatively early and try to actually get SOME sleep.

Oh, and I also got to go over to my neighbors house and tell him about the two creepy instances that have happened this week concerning his house. The first was some dude standing across the street from his house, in a thunderstorm, talking on the phone. When he noticed my Mom watching him, he walked across the street to my neighbors house and just stood in their drive way talking on the phone. Then yesterday we had a mystery van parked outside my folks house and my Mom finally called the cops who talked with the dude. The dude stated he was just sleeping and he would walk down to a friends house in the neighborhood and then come back later to get his van. Interesting enough, he got out of the van, walked over to my NEIGHBORS DRIVE WAY and sat talking on his cell phone. He finally did leave and the van did disappear within an hour....but kinda strange. So now we are on alert, watching every single car that comes into our neighborhood like they are bringing bombs with them. Yeah, we are paranoid, we admit it.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM , Blogger Alana said...

glad you loved Hawaii! Thanks for telling me that you saw Eric at Chiis.. I went and saw him a few weeks ago and he is back in my life in a big way. Good for him and everyone else. He is doing really well..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home