Friday, May 16, 2008

Dear Diary Friday,

WOOHOO TO CALIFORNIA FOR BEING SO STRONG AS TO LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

The viewing for Chet's Father last night was very, very nice. It was great to meet so many of their family members, and as always, I just love Chet's Mom, Enid....she is an amazing woman....love, love, LOVE HER!

Today, I will be leaving work at about 9:45 am and heading home to pick up Dylan and go to the funeral. Oh, and change my shoes, at least one of them since I put on two black shoes this morning that DID NOT MATCH! That is what happens when your husband comes home early and totally disrupts your morning schedule.

After that, it is going to be a toss up on whether we come home and do yardwork or I come home and take my Mom grocery shopping and we do yardwork tomorrow morning. Either way, makes no difference to me because I am just looking forward to a wonderful, wonderful weekend with my husband celebrating his birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home