Monday, February 25, 2008

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was about as uneventful as you can get. I took my Daddy to Western Gardens in Saturday morning where we purchased a bunch of stuff to get the greenhouse going. Unfortunately, my Daddy tried to pick up a HUGE bag of dirt which is just too much for him anymore and paid dearly for it the rest of the weekend. After we got home, my Mom and I headed to the basement where we scrubbed every single room, the walls, the floors...everything. I then trudged home, took a hot shower and that was it for me for the rest of the day.

Sunday, Dylan and I did our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and Costco and then had dinner. I had been sneezing like crazy most of the weekend, but it went into overdrive last night....sneezing, runny nose, aches, chills....all the fun stuff. I took a VERY hot shower and crawled into bed and Dylan and I watched a little t.v. until the Nyquil took over....which lasted for two hours. I ended up having to medicate myself all night to stay asleep. This morning I still have the runny nose and aches, but I have only sneezed once. I am pretty sure I caught a bit of a cold from the two RM's I had sitting with me last Thursday....they both had Kleenexes, cold medication, etc etc etc with them while they visited. Poor ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home