Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dear Diary Tuesday....

I feel like I ate a rock wrapped in styrofoam and then packed with those fluffy packing peanuts. Why? Because I am starting a new cleanse this morning that goes for two weeks and the first day you take 4 of their fiber pills in the morning and then 4 more at night, with two other pills. Well, I already took my normal pills and then my vitamins and THEN the start of the cleanse....too much all in one morning. However, I am going to stick with this for the two weeks because it did absolute wonders for Dylan's Mom and Dad and I have heard really good things about cleansing your body (GENTLY) to remove any toxins from your system. AND, if I don't like it, I don't ever have to try it again!

Yesterday I tried a new strategy at work and I think it was positive. I stayed up on every project that came my way AND I also stayed 30 minutes after work to clean up anything that was open....I came in this morning to fewer e-mails, fewer voicemails, and less stress. So, I am going to attempt to keep that up throughout our busy season and maybe I can avoid having to put in long nights and worrying about during the weekend.

Positive color for today: Black

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home