Monday, January 14, 2008

Dear Diary Monday....

Yesterday ended up being AWESOME! We went and got our Costco shopping done, our Wal-Mart shopping done, FYE, and to Jason's Deli for lunch. After all of that, we hunkered down for the night and relaxed and watched some TiVo. It was just WONDERFUL! I could not have asked for a better weekend.

We ended up getting a great t.v. (Vizio) and a carpet cleaner at the Costco, which I was really, really excited about. Dylan will probably spend the day putting the t.v. up in the front room and doing al that fun stuff, while I am at work, laboring away. He is so good with electronic stuff that I am glad he is at home doing it. I probably would cause it to start smoking and catch on fire if I put it together.

I have no doubt that this will be another busy week at work, but I really don't care because I know that I can handle it AND will try to enjoy it. Oh sure, I am sure there will be some times that I will be close to pulling my hair out, but you have to take the good with the bad so that you can appreciate the GOOD a lot more than you normally would.

Everybody....have a GREAT week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home