Monday, July 09, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was LAZY! I am not exaggerating at all. I spent all day Saturday and all day Sunday lying around, not doing a damn thing. I think my psyche and my body just decided to go ahead and crash, and I was willing. The most I did, other than eating, was just walking over to visit my folks. I didn't do any housework, I didn't run any errands, I did NOTHING. I really needed it.

This week is going to make up for it. I have some yardwork that needs to be handled, I have some housework that needs to be desperatly done, and my laundry is out of control again. I am gonna do a little bit each night just so I can get it all completed before the weekend, because I have no desire to do it on the weekend, AND I would really like to do something fun this weekend. Don't get me wrong....being a human snail this last weekend was enjoyable, but I don't think I can do it two weekends in a row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home