Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

YAY for having tomorrow off! Oh, and an early HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO EVERYONE!

I am not sure why, but I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I think it might have something to do with the fact that my brother has been out of work (BY CHOICE) since March, and yesterday HE WENT FISHING! Yep, instead of being out, looking for a job, he went fishing. I think that pisses me off the most is that I spent most of the last three weekends, on the one day I have to myself, filling out applications on line for him and then coming in to work and faxing his resume to other people. On Sunday, I filled out at least 8 applications on line (and I hate doing those), e-mailed his resume to at least 10 potential employers, filled out info for www.monsters.com and sent his resume to about 10 on that website and then came in yesterday morning and faxed his resume to 14 other people....THEN I FIND OUT ABOUT HIM FISHING! Now, I really only have myself to be pissed off at because I am the one that made the decision to extend myself an do this for him but NO MORE. My Mom called me this morning to discuss some stuff and I asked what my brother was doing today and she proceeded to tell me this long story about how he didn't go fishing yesterday because of a whole comedy of errors. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK! He still didn't go out looking for a job! I know my mom was not appreciative of my attitude, but at this point, I don't care. She is enabling him by having him run her all over to hell and back doing errands for her, which I guess is good because AT LEAST HE IS FUCKING DOING SOMETHING ALL FUCKING DAY LONG!

Got to work on a better attitude today.....

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger Alana said...

Hey. If you are bored on Saturday and want to drive to Ogden, we are having the annual alcoholympics and you are more than welcome. Email me if you are interested.

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Connie aka The Goddess (CrimsonDove) said...

It looks like you have done all you should do (and maybe more) for your brother. He has to want to work. Sounds like he's having too much fun.

You are a great sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home