Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

ONLY for Alana....8 basic facts you might not know about me...I am not TAGGING anyone either, if you want to do this on your own blog, DO IT....

1. I HATE midgets. Not just a little....a whole fucking bunch. It is a phobia but not the kind where I see them and run. I see them and I want to kick and punch them in the head. Midget conventions that happen downtime are NOT THE TIME FOR ME TO BE STUCK IN LINE FOR A CONCERT WHEN THEY ALL COMING DOWN THE STREET WALKING ON THEIR LITTLE SAUSAGE LEGS. I know they are all probably really nice people and I am working on getting better....but still....

2. I USE to be phobic of tumbleweed, but it has taken me MANY years, and much harassment, and I am not getting to the point where I am better with it. I have personal beliefs concerning tumbleweed that I do not share with people, but it use to terrify me to the point that I would cry. NOW, I can not only drive over it, but I can actually TOUCH it. Alana, quit laughing uncontrollably....

3. I am terrified of mountains. I am getting better with age, but I still white knuckle it in the car if we drive in one.

4. I obsess over death....any kind of death.

5. I am a Witch/Wiccan/Pagan. Born and raised a good LDS girl, now a witch. Go figure. Some people know, some people don't...thought I would share.

6. I am a hoarder of books...but only hardback covers with really cool covers. I am not even really concerned about the content, I just like really good art on covers. Oh, and I do get obsessed with certain authors and buy everything by that person.

7. Ghosts and spirits do not scare me, demons terrify me. I would love to be a Ghost Hunter, but the thought of a demon speaking to me has kept me from pursuing that dream.

8. FINALLY! Hmmmm.....I use to have a HUGE crush on Alana's Dad? Does that count?????

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger Alana said...

my Dad or my stepdad? I did not laugh at your tumbleweed fear..my Mom has it to. But Midgets..really? I am so close to being a midget, I wanted to adopt a little person baby. Let's be ghost hunters together.

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Lorene said...

Whichever Dad looked like Kenny Rogers. Remember the picture you gave me of him that I use to have in my locker at Kennedy????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home