Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...

What a horrible way to wake up this morning. I was having bad dreams all night long and my last dream was me taking care of some children, and we were outside running around on a farm or something, and the little boy suddenly stops, turn around and looks at me and says, "It smells like SHIT!" To which I suddenly woke up and my whole bedroom SMELLED LIKE SHIT! SOOOO, I jump out of bed, throw the window open, all the while trying not to heave, and make my dogs get out of the room. Apparently Helga Joe was not feeling well, or something, and decided to let the fumes FLY!! Poor girl! She was much better after I let her out, but unforunately I was up for the morning.


How has your morning been so far???

Things that make me happy: putting on new shirts for work and really liking the way that they look on AND realizing that I might really be able to get away with wearing tank tops.

Things that do not make me happy: Helga and her toxic farts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home