Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

It was so nice. Dylan didn't have to go into work early last night, so we went to our weight in, then got Cafe Rio, went home and ate dinner and watched some t.v., and WENT TO BED EARLY. I was so exhausted from not going to bed and getting some decent sleep lately that I fell asleep pretty quickly. Now the problem is that I am more tired than I was when I went to sleep! I have already had my Diet Coke this morning, but that is not even helping. And it probably isn't helping that I have no motivation to work.

Weekend is going to be productive. Friday we have the BBQ at the Poor residence, which I am really looking forward to. Saturday, Dylan and I are going to be spending the day cleaning the entire house and doing load after load after load of laundry. Sunday, I am not really sure what will be going on but I am sure I will be going to the hospital and HOPEFULLY doing some yardwork. My back HUGE flowerbed needs some major T.L.C and weeding, so I would really like to do that. Plus, I really would enjoy some downtime, but we will see if I can fit that in.

Next week, Dylan has from Tuesday night until Sunday off and I could not be more happy. He took July 4th off so that we could spend that time together and took off July 7th for a concert so he figured he might as well take the days off in between and make it a mini-vacation for himself. And after all of the O.T. he has put in this year, he really deserves it!

Things that made me happy this morning: Coal did not want to argue with me about going into his kennel when I left and seemed more tired than me.

Things that did not make me happy this morning: I AM BLOATED! Do not like that feeling at all!!

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger Toni said...

Awww look lorene changed her template just so that I am able to access the comments. It is pretty.

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger Lorene said...

Just for you Tonster!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Alana said...

likin' the new blog. I have to admit I don't miss the distracting kissy lips..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home