Monday, July 02, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

The party at the Poor's on Friday was a lot of fun! I got home from work and Dylan and I had some running around we needed to do and then we needed over to the Poor's....and did they have a fantastic turn out! Michelle made quite the selection of Colosimo sausages, salads, drinks and dessert. We hung out with everyone and just had a really relaxing time....even when Jeremy decided it was time to break my sunglasses.

Saturday, Dylan and I spent the entire day cleaning our entire house...top to bottom. It is sooo nice to in a spotless environment again! We even took the patio furniture out on to the cement and sprayed it down, since it was a little dusty. We then went to dinner but I was feel really under the weather, so we headed back home and he put me to bed. I think I over medicated myself on allergy medicine.

Sunday I spent the day doing yardwork and some projects around the house with my Daddy. Both toilet seats needed to be removed and new ones put on and Dylan's towel rack had fallen off, so I put that back together and spackled the old nail holes in the wall. Now we need to start re-doing my bathroom by taking down the wallpaper and painting, which I think we will be doing next weekend.

All in all, it was quite the productive weekend, made enjoyable by spending time with our friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home