Monday, June 25, 2007

Dear Diary Monday...

Rest in Peace, Remy.

The weekend had many ups and downs....

Thursday, I left work at 10:00 am and headed over to my folks to take my Mom to do some grocery shopping, then headed home to start my weekend with Dylan. He slept until about noon and then we took off, and really, I don't remember what we did.

Friday we saw "1408" and it had to be one of the most boring movies I have ever watched. They tried to do something similar to "The Shining" but just could not pull it off...it was a disappointment. We did a few other things that I can't recall. Late that night, after watching a movie, we went to Central Valley Emergency Vets to put my sweet hamster, Remy, to sleep. He has been struggling lately, as he has climbed in age, and it was just time. We then came home late to bury him....very sad way to end a Friday night.

Saturday we got up and headed to Park City. It was soooo nice to be out of the pollution. We bought a couple of things and headed back to Salt Lake. We then watched Ultimate Fight Night together and he headed to work.

Sunday I got up headed to the hospital, hung out with my folks, did a bit of yardwork, and relaxed. Unfortunately, I think the weekend finally caught up with me because I COULD NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home