Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Oh, yesterday was a llllooooonnnnngggg day!

I had a meeting from 11:30 until 3:00 and then I had a nail appointment that also turned into a hair appointment. By the time I got home, I got to see Dylan for about 5 minutes TOTAL before he was off to work. I then did some yardwork, a little bit of housework, and talked to some family on the phone.

And then this morning....

Dylan called me at about 2:50 am to let me know he was coming home to get his migraine medicine and didn't want to scare me. He came in, took his migraine medicine, and then flew back out the door and headed back to work. At about 4:15 this morning, he came back home, and just about killed himself getting to the bathroom to heave up everything he had eaten for the last four years. Apparently he has hit "the wall" when it comes to exhaustion from all of this overtime. He was in bed and sound asleep by 4:45 and I am hoping he will sleep straight through until I get home. My poor guy!!! And he is not giving up either...he is going into work tonight for MORE OVERTIME!!!!

Good news is that I am taking a half day off on Thursday and all of Friday. I am not sure what we have planned, but anytime we get to spend with each other will be good.

Favorite thing this morning: Knowing I don't have many chores to come home and do tonight.

Not so favorite thing this morning: half-eaten snail on the porch, thanks to Coal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home