Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Sleep and I didn't meet up until early this morning. I took my vitamins really last yesterday afternoon (when I finally remembered!) and so I was wired...but I was okay with that because I actually got quite a bit of reading done!

So, my brother has turned back into a self-absorbed, insane, lazy piece of shit. He either quit his job or got fired....I am not sure of which one because I can't get a straight answer out of him for anything on this planet. He is now spending his day in his room watching tv, movies, and sleeping....literally the whole day and night. Coming out to use the bathroom and eat. He has done a couple of helpful things around the house....he tilled up my Daddy's garden for him and has run my Mom to the store a couple of times....but that is it and it is getting worse. He has even commented to my folks that he is on "vacation" right now before he goes to work. What work? And vacation is something you do WHEN YOU HAVE A JOB! Yeah, I am pretty sure he is back on the drugs, but I can't smell anything coming from his room right now. I can also feel a "Coming to Jesus" talk starting up inside of me that will explode upon him. But in the meantime, I am making myself as available to my folks as I can, visiting with them every night after work, calling them before I go to bed, making plans with them for the weekend, and taking my Mom out to do some clothes shopping for her to get her out of the house.

REALLY looking forward to hanging out with Chet and Shane on Saturday at their Party!! I have been needing a big hug from my boys for awhile now so it will be nice to re-connect with them on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home