Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...

Dylan and I spent Wednesday night on a date....we went to the Chiropractor for an adjustment AND then we went to Red Lobster. I got a very good lecture on eating healthy (and my current diet, according to my doctor, is about as unhealthy as they come) and keeping myself migraine free. I got my neck cranked in both directions and my back popped so many times it sounded like the Fourth of July! And then a nice dinner with Dylan and home we went to bed. And then this morning happened.....

I got up and was getting ready to go to work when Dylan came out of the bedroom...bright red and unable to speak, barely walking, looking like he was probably in the worst pain imaginable, and he WAS. I got him seated and found out that his neck was hurting so bad that he could hardly breath and the pain was not coming and going, just an endless pain...probably a pinched nerve or something. I got the heating pad on his neck and back, grabbed four Ibuprofens and proceeded to try and massage it out of him. He then managed to make it back to bed where I got our huge massager out and massaged the spot that was causing the pain (Duffy didn't like that I only massaged Dylan and not him, he LOVES the massager) and he began to be able to breathe a bit easier. By the time I left, he had a better color to his face and could walk without EXCRUTIATING pain, but still in a lot of pain. He now has a 9:30 appointment with the chiro doctor to fix whatever the problem is....hopefully not a problem caused by our visit last night!

And I am not starting a new regiment of vitamins....USANA vitamins that my doctor sells. I started them this morning and am already feeling a real difference. And I am going back to eating my fruits and veggies (which the other diet did not allow) and eating my "good carbs" and taking my Usana supplements. HOPEFULLY this will help clear out some of the problems that I have caused myself AND make me feel a whole bunch better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home