Friday, April 13, 2007

Dear Diary Friday...

Dylan is doing better today. He went to the chiropractor yesterday and got another adjustment, I borrowed the tens-unit from my Daddy and he wore that for over an hour, and then we went and got some Muslce-On (same stuff my Daddy uses) to rub on his neck, and he took two Doan's PM before he went to bed. He got up this morning and was actually standing without slouching and didn't look to be in hardly any pain.....thank Gawd that is over with! The poor babe was soooooo miserable yesterday that I was worried we were going to be going to the ER to get a muscle relaxant shot.

Beyond waking up with my wonderful hubby, I have had to already deal with some really irritating things today. First of all, we all came in to our recycle bins on our desks upside down....I won't go into details of why this is happening but needless to say, it is irritating AND there are a number of really pissed off people. Then I have two co-workers that are VERY needy in the morning and require (or at least think they require) lots of attention. If you know me, you know I am NOT a morning person, therefore, I am not the person you should irritate OR try to get attention from. And last but not least, I actually heard a co-worker say to me today...."Police are stupid"...which I had to bite my tongue AND grab the desk so I wouldn't start swinging. Yeah, I think it will be a fun day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home