Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday...

Sitting at work, being insanely busy when I get a call from my hubby...."Honey, I need some advice....Helga just came in from outside playing with Coal and she is leaving bloody footprints all over the house."
"Oh", I respond..."Have you looked at her foot?"
"Yes," he responds, "But I am not sure what the problem is"

So, I call my mom to go over and look...her analysis is that Helga probably stepped on some ice and cut in between her toes.

I make it home to find little tiny blood spots all over the carpet. I got them all cleaned up...no problem, and then grabbed Helga to analyze the situation myself. Poor Helga!! She broke a toenail right in half down to the quik which has caused her to bleed! I called the vet and, of course, there is nothing that they can do because it is the equivalent of us cutting our nails to short. SOOOOO, on doctors advice I packed it full of flour and she is bleeding NO MORE! Poor, poor Helga.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home