Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Our first Thanksgiving dinner of the season happened last night over at the in-laws and the food was AWESOME and the company was vastly entertaining. Dylan's Mom introduced me to a new recipe involving a vegetable I HATE...brussel sprouts but I loved them in the new recipe and could not stop eating them!!! And I was on my very best behavior when it came to his great-grandmother and his aunt....they brought up some topics that were very touchy subjects with me but I kept a level head. The fun part was sneaking out of the kitchen with his Mom so that she could get a breath of fresh air, vent for a moment, and then we went back. It really was a good time and I absolutely love hanging out with his folks.

Bad news.....I woke up not feeling well. We have a horrible case of 24 hour flu going around my work and I have been doing everything possible to make sure I do not get it....but I think it finally caught me. I am trying to be tough and not let it take complete hold, especially since I am here at work. Pray for me....

Speak of work, I have some major changes coming for me down the line and right now it is just non-stop stress mode. I am hoping by the end of today I will see "a light at the end of the tunnel" and will be able to relax and not think about work for 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home