Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dear Diary Tuesday,

Much, much love to Constance....so they found a lump! We are old....we probably have LOTS OF LUMPS! Really, it will be fine, I know it will.

I got home from work yesterday and poor Dylan had not even been to sleep yet! He has a horrible case of insomnia and just could not get his eyes to shut. I finally convinced him to go to bed for a little while, went in and snuggled with him and rubbed his back and he finally fell asleep. SOOOO, he is probably running on about an hours worth of sleep for two days!!!

Work was just INSANE yesterday but nothing I did not expect with us having a holiday in the middle of the week. It was just non-stop problems all day long. The nice part of the day was meeting my old boss for lunch at the OG and relaxing with her and just gabbing. It is great, as always, to be around such a positive person who truly misses working with me every day. And honestly, I miss working with her as well!!!! She is one of the very few reasons that I would go back to P5.

Tonight we are going over to the in-laws tonight for Thanksgiving dinner. Yeah, I know it is a bit early, but the in-laws decided that they didn't like how Dylan and I handled T day last year (he went to his families dinner, I went to my families dinner....worked okay for us) so they are doing it a bit early this year.....so I get two Thanksgivings....YEAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home