Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday...

It has been insanely busy for Dylan and I for the last few weeks.....and I am probably being delicate with that statement. We have spent every waking moment getting ready for Christmas.....decorating, shopping, family stuff, you name it. As much as I am trying to enjoy Christmas this year, I am spending much more time trying to make it a great Christmas for family, and I will be happy when it is over. Just to give you an idea of how busy things are right now, I have wrapped gifts every night so far this week after work, and will be doing it again tonight. Tomorrow night Dylan and I are finishing up our shopping, Friday is a get together, Saturday I am delivering wreaths to the cemetary, Sunday cleaning the house and delivering gifts, and then Monday is Christmas.

Yesterday was our company party and we had a wonderful lunch served to us and received a $50.00 Visa card. Tomorrow we are having a potluck in our area and exchanging gifts and, as luck would have it, I drew the name of my boss!! Thankfully he is a really healthy guy so I got him a huge container from Western Nut Company.

Great news for Connie, and I could not be more happy, she has a job at ADP and I have a new friend at Apple One! Connie will do incredibly well in her new position and I wish her all of the best in it....they are lucky to have her on their team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home