Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday...

I got my new tires for my Vue....it only took me from 3:45 until 7 to get it taken care of, but I have them and I feel all warm and safe while driving now....YAY!!!!

Bad news is that I woke up with a sore throat, a froggy voice, and just not feeling really good. I have taken my Alka Seltezer Cold this morning and hopefully my sneezing will stop soon! I have so much to do this weekend that I just do not have time right now for the cold or a flu. If it can wait until January, I will be more than happy to lie down and be sick...just not now.

Weekend is going to be busy, busy, busy! I am doing the majority of my X-mas shopping this weekend AND we are decorating the house. Between all of that, I plan on cleaning, doing the laundry AND getting my parent's house decorated as well. See why I am just too busy for a cold??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home