Monday, November 13, 2006

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was pretty uneventful, thank goodness. Dylan was sick all weekend, still, so we took it really easy. I went to a viewing on Friday night and then Saturday, Dylan and I spent the day just relaxing.....I wanted him to get over this as soon as possible. I made a big pot of spicy chili and we just relaxed and watched a few movies and a bunch of TiVo. Sunday I took my parents MEGA shopping, did some yardwork, and then made dinner for Dylan and I. It was just a very uneventful weekend, but I took advantage of it because the next while, every weeky will be dedicated to Thanksgiving and X-mas! And yes, I am gonna work on having a lot of X-mas spirit this year since last Christmas SUCKED ASS!

Week already has some events planned. I arranged a "Happy Hour" for my work this Thursday at the Bayou and will be going there after work to hang out for a couple of hours. Gotta go to this one as I am driving a few of us there AND I have not gone to the last two!! Bad me! Also gotta a couple of nights that I need to do some grocery shopping so that Dylan and I don't have to try and schedule that into our weekend. Oh, and I am gonna spend next Sunday putting up Christmas lights at my folks house! WOOOO HOOOOO!!! And I am keeping my fingers crossed that Dylan will be healed by next weekend and that this illness does not turn into bronchitis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home