Friday, December 22, 2006

Dear Diary Friday...

Let me just start by saying that I probably will not blog before Christmas so....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

That being said, I am doing everything I can to leave work early. By 8:00 am this morning I will be officially on over time, so I don't think they will have a problem sending me home. Dylan is spending the day cleaning the house and I would like to get home and help him out and then get ready to finish some Christmas shopping AND then go to the Festivus at Michelle and Jer's place....where I do not plan on drinking myself into oblivion since I will be getting up early tomorrow to go deliver wreaths to the cemetaries with my Daddy.

Today I am planning on a calm day.....planning on it. I was here late last night getting every problem taken care of. Pray for me that it will be a calm day....pray hard.....

And big THANK YOU out to Toni for the lovely message she left wishing me a Merry Winter Solstice......right back atcha Mama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home